The Cthulhu Mulan MTL RDTA, made of 304 food-grade stainless steel material, comes with two comfortable MTL Drip Tips, one long and one short. the Mulan RDTA can hold 2ml e-juice, double chamber system of top cap dissipates heat better, the new optimized small dome will bring the better flavor and throat hit. the building deck supports a single coil build. the building deck with dual Philips screws, easy to install your DIY coil. the coil is near to the drip tip, which will bring you the outstanding flavor. there is an airflow insert changeable design, three various airflow inserts available: 0.8mm, 1.4mm and 2.0mm. you can change the airflow insert without rebuilding the coil. the Cthulhu RDTA is squonk friendly, you can install the BF pin and can work the squonk box mods.
- Material: 304 Food Grade Steel
- Colors: Black, Silver
- Diameter: 22mm
- 2ML E-Juice Capacity
- Changing Airflow Insert Without Rebuilding Coil
- Double Chamber System Of Top Cap Dissipates Heat
- New Optional Small Dome
- 3 Airflow Inserts: 0.8mm, 1.4mm, 2.0mm
- Silver Plated Positive Pin
- Two Comfortable MTL Drip Tips Included
- Squonk Friendly
1*Cthulhu Mulan MTL RDTA
1*510 Drip Tip
Note: please ensure you have basic knowledge on how to properly use it.
1)If the tanks use sub-ohm coils, vapers must be sure that your device and batteries can handle sub-ohm coils, only recommend experienced users order this, extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub-ohm tank. the tank only works with the mod that can support the atomizer and coil. if you have a tank and resistance is 0.3ohm, you must sure that the mod or battery can support resistance low to 0.3ohm. improper use and lead to injury or damage. use the OHMS LAW Calculator to check. if you have a question, please feel free to contact us.
2) Smokstore will not responsible or liable for any injury, damage, defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of Li-ion battery, coils, tanks, mods. please have a basic knowledge of vape. Welcome to contact us anytime to get help.