The Nitecore D2 can charger 2batteries simultaneously, each slot monitors and charges independently, compatible with Li-ion, NI-MH, and Ni-cd rechargeable batteries. optimized charging design for IMR batteries. integrated LCB panel clearly shows charging information. the intelligent auto-detect function, which integrated microprocessor automatically identifies battery types and selects appropriate charging voltage and current automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate charge mode(CC, CV, and -DV/DT). the crystalline LCD display built on the sleek black surface presents the charging progress, battery type, voltage and more in highly visible. high contrast black and white. simply press the Mode button to select the desired reading. Certified by ROHS, CE, FCC, and CEC.
- Input Voltage: AC100-240v 50/60Hz 0.25A(Max) / DC12V/1A
- Output Voltage: 4.2V +/- 1%/3.7V +/- 1%/1.48V +/- 1%
- Output Current: 500mA*2
- Colors: Black
- Intelligent Ultra-Compatible Digicharger
- Compact And Compatible
- Intelligent Auto-Detect Function
- Optimal Design For NI-MH/NI-CD Batteries
- Revolutionary Upgrade For IMR Batteries
- Optimized LifePO4 Charging Mode
- Optimized For Small Capacity Batteries
- Highly Visible & Intuitive Liquid Crystal Display
1*Nitecore D2 Battery Charger
Note: please ensure you have basic knowledge on how to properly to use it.
1)users need pay attention to Li-ion cells when vaping.the batteries very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.so vapers must have enough knowledge of Li-ion batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. please use the fire-proof surface battery charger, never leave charging battery unattended.we will not responsible for damage for the human reason or mishandling of Li-ion batteries and chargers.the device always recommend work with rechargeable lithium-ion IMR batteries with min output current 20A or higher.
2) Smokstore will not responsible or liable for any injury, damage, defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of Li-ion battery, coils, tanks, mods etc.please have a basic knowledge of batteries.welcome to contact us anytime to get help.