The Vaporesso Target Mini II 50W TC Box Mod, with the tiny size and compact structure, 4 various colors available. it built-in the OMNI 4.2 chipset with better performance, the Target Mini 2 built-in 2000mah battery and max output 50watts, supports resistance as low as 0.05ohm in the super player mode. can charge via the micro USB port, the 2A quick charge system allows the Vape Mod to be fully charged in 60mins. the multiple protection functions to ensure the vaping safe and reliable. the Vaporesso Tiny TC Mod with trigger-style fire mechanism, easy to fire and use. the 0.66 inch OLED screen will show you the vaping data clearly.
- Size: 63*37.2*25.7mm
- Colors: Black, Silver, Red, Teal
- Built-In OMNI 4.2 Chipset
- Built-In 2000mAh Battery
- 5-50W Output Power
- Resistance Range: 0.03-5.0ohm
- Supports NI200, Titanium, Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temp Coefficient Of Resistance Adjustments
- Trigger Style Fire Mechanism
- 0.66 Inch OLED Screen
- Charging: 2A / 5V
- Micro USB Port For Charging
- Over Temperature Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Charge Protection
1*Target Mini 2 Mod
Note: please ensure you have basic knowledge on how to properly to use it.
1)users need pay attention to Li-ion cells when vaping.the batteries very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.so vapers must have enough knowledge of Li-ion batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. please use the fire-proof surface battery charger, never leave a charging battery unattended. we will not responsible for damage for the human reason or mishandling of Li-ion batteries and chargers. the device always recommends work with rechargeable lithium-ion IMR batteries with min output current 20A or higher.
2) Smokstore will not responsible or liable for any injury, damage, defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of Li-ion battery, coils, tanks, mods etc. please have a basic knowledge of batteries.welcome to contact us anytime to get help.