1.18350 bestfire battery, 1100mAh capacity.
2.max output current 30A, output voltage DC3.7V.
1. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
2. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
3. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
4. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making).
5. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
6. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc,
use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
7. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
we will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect,
permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an LI-ION battery.